This set is perfect for December and January with many options. You can use these games in centers, early finishers, morning work, etc.
- Roll and Cover (6 different themes): In this editable game, you can type in letters or sight words for students to work on . They roll the die and cover the correct letter or word. You do not need any special software to edit these games.
- Read the CVC words (6 different themes): In this game, students will find the correct word to lay on top of the pictures on the game board. For example, if the gameboard has a picture of a cat, students can find the word “cat” and lay it on top of the cat. The words are editable so you can type them in.
- That's a match! (6 different themes): In this game, students will find the matching lowercase or capital letter to put on the game board pictures.
- Beginning Sounds Sort (8 different themes): In this game, students will find the correct picture to place on top of the letters on the game board for the correct beginning sound.
- Is It A Letter Or A Word? (8 different themes): In this game, students will sort the letters and words on the correct square.
- Sight Word Puzzles: Cut out these 16 different sight word puzzles and have students build the words. They can practice writing them after they build the puzzles for extra practice.
- What Comes Next? This sequencing game provides six different sequencing scenarios. Students will put the correct picture that completes the sequence.
- Build a Letter: In this activity, students will use pom poms to build the letter. This is a great fine motor activity.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy teaching!