This Summer Literacy Games for Kindergarten set is perfect for May through summer and has so many options.
- Roll and Cover (6 different themes): In this editable game, you can type in letters or sight words for students to work on. They roll the die and cover the correct letter or word. You do not need any special software to edit these games.
- Read the CVCE Word: (6 different themes): In this game, students will find the correct word to lay on top of the pictures on the game board.
- That's a match! (6 different themes): In this game, students will find the matching lowercase or capital letter to put on the game board pictures.
- Ending Sounds Sort (5 different themes): In this game, students will find the correct picture to place on top of the letters on the game board for the correct ending sound.
- Is It A Letter Or Punctuation? (8 different themes): In this game, students will sort the letters and punctuation on the correct square.
- Sight Word Puzzles: Cut out these sight word puzzles (some editable and some pre-filled) and have students build the words. They can practice writing them after they build the puzzles for extra practice.
- What Comes Next? This sequencing game provides 4 different sequencing scenarios. Students will put the correct picture that completes the sequence.
- Build a Letter: In this activity, students will use pom poms to build the letter. This is a great fine motor activity.
Please let me know if you have any questions.