This is a BUNDLE of 90 sight word books and 90 companion worksheets. Each book should be three pages if you print front and back. Cut in half and double space. Students will rainbow write the sight word on the first page. The remainder of the pages are simple sentences for them to read. Have students highlight the sight word and color the pictures.
You can have students complete the companion worksheet before or after the book is done. It will have the same sentences as in the reader, but students will write in the sight word. This is great sight word fluency practice.
- List One: I, can, go, like, see, the, at, as, do, look, my, on, said, to, we, will, you, be, not, did, are, a, and, an, as, all, am, at
- List Two: but, for, get, he, has, had, in, it, is, let, me, of, they, was, went, up, she, have, her, him
- List Three: by, just, here, little, make, play, so, that, this, what, yes
- List Four: came, find, good, how, into, must, no, out, put, say, too, want, with, were, when
- List Five: come, from, out, our, please, some, there, under, well, who, could, new, soon, them, then, where
Please let me know if you have any questions.