This Book Companion with Sub Plans David Goes to School set will be perfect for your reading workshop or as print-and-go sub plans. I created this set of thematic plans so it would be EASY for teachers to have fun activities based on my favorite books and as a bonus, easy sub plans ready to go without taking a ton of time. Everything is in one file. There’s enough to fill a few days! Each set of book companion plans focuses on one book. Here’s what is included:
- activities for ELA and math objectives (differentiated)
- reading comprehension and writing activities –WITH the links to read alouds, if you don’t have the book
- links to brain breaks
- science, social studies, SEL, or health activities
- fun STEM, drawing, or craft activities
- an overview page, with clickable outside links
Hopefully, you will find this set as an asset and take comfort knowing that if you need to be gone, you always have a back-up plan. These plans are also perfect for everyday learning or when you need to fill time with an academic focus based on a wonderful book. I hope you love this!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Early Childhood Educator & Consultant
© Kreative in Kinder, LLC