- Doughnuts (Glazed work the best!)
- Candy Eyes
- Plastic Vampire Teeth (Dollar General has them out now)
1. Take a pair of your Plastic Vampire Teeth and carefully place them in the circle part of the donut. Donuts come in all shapes, so you might not get a perfect fit, however, they will still look pretty festive!
2. Now take your Candy Eyes and stick them onto your donut. The glaze from the donuts should hold the eyes in place.
3. You now have Vampire Donuts! Easy peasy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Leave a Reply