These Broomstick Treats for Halloween are so easy to make and perfect for a classroom party or just at home!
- Milk Chocolate Candy Melts
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Pretzel Sticks
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chocolate candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely melted and smooth.
3. Dip pretzel sticks into the melted chocolate until it's covered. Where's you're holding the pretzel doesn't have to be covered in chocolate because that's where you'll be sticking it in the Reese's.
4. Lay the chocolate covered pretzel sticks on the cookie sheet and let dry and harden.
5. Unwrap the mini Reese's and place them on a plate upside down.
6. Stick the pretzel sticks in the middle of the Reese's.
7. You've got an easy Halloween treat!