Santa baby, welcome to my kitchen! With all of the holiday parties coming up, I am always looking for fun and easy Christmas-themed desserts to bring. I also love that my kids enjoy making fun stuff like this. These Santa cupcakes are perfect to bring to your child's school or any holiday event this season.
Gather Your Ingredients for Your Santa Cupcakes
- 12 cupcakes
- white frosting
- mini chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- red sprinkles
- red M&M's
- shredded coconut
Prepare Your Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool.
Decorate Your Santa Cupcakes
- You can use this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting for easy piping or regular white frosting. Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes.
- Place five mini marshmallows in a row on the cupcake to create the brim of the Santa hat, add red sprinkles above the mini marshmallows to create the Santa hat, and then place a mini marshmallow on top.
- Add two mini chocolate chips under the brim of the hat for eyes
- Place a red M&M for a nose and sprinkle shredded coconut under his nose to make his beard.
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
There you have it. The perfect holiday treat to bring to any occasion. These Santa cupcakes are sure to be a hit! Make sure you check out our other holiday favorites, too. Happy baking!