9 Ways to Get The Most Out of Your My Disney App
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World can be a large task, but once you get there, it can be so much easier and tons of fun, if you use the My Disney App. Here are some ways to use it to the fullest and get the most out of all it has to offer. So, go ahead, plan your trip, download the app, and happy vacationing!
- Make dinner reservations. One of the best features of the My Disney App is making easy dining reservations Here you can make dinner plans even before your vacation begins (up to 180 days in advance) and book tables for some of the best restaurants at Walt Disney World.
- Check out the menus. Now that you have picked some cool restaurants to try, you can check out their menus before you even step foot inside. Not only can you see what kind of food is served, but what kind of prices to expect as well.
- Check wait times. With this feature on the app you can check and see how long the wait will be in the ride lines. You don’t need to walk across the entire park to Space Mountain if it’s a 2 hour wait, so check the app for all your favorite rides and attractions before a long trek.
- Disney characters. Your kids will love this perk because you can find out where and what time all their favorite Disney characters will be in the park. This includes specific locations so that you can make the most of your day and put smiles on all of their faces. Make sure you find out where Mickey is so that you don’t miss him!
- Find the restrooms. How many parks have you been to and wonder around looking for a bathroom? There is never a restroom when you need one, so with the My Disney App this is no longer a problem. Just check out the app for the nearest one so everyone is happy and there are no accidents!
- Reserve FastPass+. With all the many entertaining shows and experiences at Walt Disney World, reserving the best time to go with FastPass+ is the only way to make that happen. This can all be done right through your My Disney App, its super easy and anyone can do it!.
- Change FastPass+. What happens if you are running behind and need to change a wait time on one of your kids’ favorite shows? You go right on your smartphone, hit the app, and change your time! So easy!
- Showtimes schedules. Speaking of shows, this is a such must use feature on so that you can make the most of your My Disney App. All the latest and greatest shows and Disney experiences, such as Frozen Ever After list their showtimes right on the app for convenient planning during your vacation.
- Memory maker pictures. You definitely be on your My Disney App all the time checking out your ride photos because they will be right at your fingertips almost immediately after you exit the rides! This is such a fun feature to capture all the amazing memories you will create at Disney!
Traveling during the holidays? Check out our post for tips for the best holiday trips to Disney World here.