Are you looking for a fun way to teach kids about germs? Learning about germs is always an important lesson, but these past few years have put health and safety on top of everyone's priority list. If you are a parent or teacher, then you know how easy it is for young learners to spread germs.
Kids love crafts, so if you want to make a lasting impression, include this fun activity when you teach kids about germs. Scroll to the bottom to check out other fun resources, too.
- Thin paint down with water.
- Use a paint brush to add blobs of paint onto the paper.
- Use a straw to blow the paint around in various directions.
- Repeat this step with other colors.
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Cut circles from white paper and glue them onto the blow
- Use a black marker to finish the eyes or you can also use
- Draw lines coming off of the germs and paint the ends.
- Glue the picture onto a piece of construction paper to
make the craft pop!
If you are looking for ways to teach kids about germs, here is a great YouTube video to watch.
Another great resource is the book, Sick Simon. You can listen to the story in this video.
We hope you find this craft a fun activity to use when teaching kids about germs. Make sure you check out our other articles to help keep kids healthy.