Easter is the time for new beginnings, celebrating the resurrection of God, and the arrival of the Easter bunny! Make Easter morning especially fun for your little ones and have them write him a letter thanking him for all his hard work in hiding the eggs. Then, on Easter morning, print out and create Personal Creations’ bunny footprints so that your little ones know he came by!
They come in three sizes and are simple to create. Simply cut on the dotted line, and sift flour through the template. This shows a path where the Easter Bunny took to go through your home or backyard and deliver treats for the children. Your little ones will be so excited when they awake to see the Easter Bunny came for a visit!
- Footprint template
- Scissors and/or paper utlity knife
- Small plate
- Small bowl
- Print out Easter Bunny footprint template onto heavy paper that will hold the weight of the flour.
- Cut out the footprints to create a stencil template. Try a paper utility knife for the small prints, as these can be hard to cut out with regular scissors.
- Sift flour and sprinkle a layer onto the footprint template.
- Once finished, place sifter back onto the bowl or plate to avoid spills.
- Discard excess into the bowl, and pour a new batch of flour on your sifter and repeat directions. Make sure to dump the excess flour off of the template frequently so you don’t leave a trail of flour behind!
Don’t forget to leave the Easter Bunny a letter and snack too too! Grab them here. Happy Easter!